WordPress installation contains limited number of steps. It is very simple and easy to follow. We need PHP and MySQL to install WordPress in our machine. Once you installed WordPress, it will be upgraded automatically.
WordPress Installation Steps
- Download the latest zip file from WordPress official website.
- Extract the zip file into htdocs folder of your PHP root directory.
- Create wp-config.php like wp-config-sample.php in your extracted folder.
- Create database for your wordpress project.
- Run wp-admin/install.php and enter required information and submit the form. It will redirect us to login.
This Wordpress tutorial was added on April 12, 2013.
↑ Back to Top