Specialisation in eCommerce
- Developing custom eCommerce website.
- Enabling shopping cart functionality for existing websites.
- Payment gateway integration (PayPal, Stripe, Authorize.net, 2Checkout, SagePay, Quantum, CCAvenue).
- One off and recurring subscription payments.
- Digital goods shopping cart.
- Seamless one page checkout implementation.
- Shopping cart abandonment analysis and reduction.
- Shipping API integration. (Australia Post API, DHL Express Shipping API, USPS API).
- Amazon MWS API integration. (Custom dashboard for sellers).
- Optimize the shopping cart checkout process.
- Magento and Shopify to custom eCommerce website migration.
- Project / task management (kanban board, timeline, Gantt chart, timesheet tracking, etc) and invoicing.
- Healthcare software (Case management system: patient history, appointment management, diagnosis information, treatment plan, treatment history, etc).
- RESTful web services.
- Both developing and consuming web services.
- Web services designed for consumption by mobile APP platforms like Android and iOS.
Framework and API
- WordPress plugin and theme development.
- SEMRush API integration.
- MOZ API integration.
- Amazon AWS EC2 cloud deployment.
- OAuth integration (Google, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn).
- SMS messaging (Textlocal, Twilio).
- Google Firebase notifications.
- Identity Platform (OAuth).
- Maps Platform.
- Geolocation API.
- 2FA – Two-factor authentication.
- Contacts API.
- Excel, CSV, XML, JSON processing.
- PDF generation.
- Event based notification (email, SMS, firebase) systems.
- Chart generation.
- Comments, star rating plugins.
- Web image editors (meme creators, etc).
- Chat with AJAX polling.
- Web scraping.
- Website SEO review.
- Booking, poll and voting scripts.
- Admin panel: User registration, login, backend with activity and audit logs.
- JS in-place editing plugins (Inline edit).
- Inventory management and custom social network software.
The above is a summary. I am confident that I can do any work in web development.
Internet of Things (IoT)
- RaspberryPi boards.
- Arduino boards.
- LED display with I2C backpack.
- Gmail API integration, notification and display.
- Google Analytics API integration and stats display.
- Mashup with Twitter and Facebook.
- Temperature, motion, sound detection sensors.
- Website uptime monitoring and reporting.
- Headless VPN server setup.
Experience and education
- I have been doing software development for just over a decade. I have good experience architecting software and working in all phases of the software development lifecycle.
- I pretty much take care of end-to-end development.
- Masters in Computer Science and Engineering from Anna University, Chennai.
How do you bill?
- My preference is to bill based on projects. Get your requirements, estimate the work, submit you a quote with schedule and cost.
- I am also available on monthly contract based billing.
- If you wish, I can bill by hours. I am flexible and we can work it out as per your choice.
Non-disclosure agreement (NDA), invoice, payment mode?
- Yes. If you have a standard NDA, send it across. Otherwise, I have a standard document which we can use.
- Yes, I will submit you a formal invoice.
- PayPal, Payoneer, wire-transfer – as per your choice.
Can I have a video conference or chat with you?
- I am available on Google Hangouts all through the day.
- As per your choice, I can come online in Skype, Slack or any other tools you prefer.
- We can discuss as per your convenient time, timezone.
I have a little work to do, will you do it?
- I accept work ranging from a few hours to projects that span months.
- I give the same importance to all sizes of work.
How do you execute the work?
- I work based on agile development methodology.
- Get the initial requirements. Start iteration sprint, do the development.
- Upload to the test server and give access to the client. At the end of every sprint, generally two weeks. Get feedback.
- Incorporate feedback and proceed with planned iterations development.
- Iterate and repeat the above.
↑ Back to Top