This page explains the refund policy and last revised on 7 August 2020.
Before you make a purchase,
- you should read through the product description.
- browse through the “Live Preview”.
- you are expected to be a PHP developer to make customizations to the product.
Terms of the Policy
- Before going for a refund request, you should email and describe the issue you have in detail. I should be given an opportunity to resolve the issue.
- I accept and process refund only when there is a Defect which I am not able to fix. Please refer the definition for Defect at the end of this page.
- You can claim refund only within ninty days of the purchase.
- You cannot claim a refund for the following reasons (and not limited to),
- After buying, you do not ‘like’ the Product. You do not have a particular reason, but you do not like it.
- You ‘expected’ a functionality or feature to be available in the Product and you feel it is obvious. But you feel that it is missing.
- Your environment is not compatible as per the requirements and because of that, there is a Defect that does not allow the Product to be used.
- You have mistakenly bought a wrong Product.
- You are finding it difficult to understand how to use or customize the Product.
- You have violated the license terms under which you have made the purchase.
- You have made customizations to the code and an effect of it, the Product is not behaving as expected.
- Due to non-functional-reasons, like response time or throughput or any other similar parameters.
- What you should be doing,
- You must claim for refund within ninty days of the purchase.
- You should send an email with as much detail possible, so that I can attempt to fix the Defect.
- Provide screenshots or video of the Defect.
- Provide access to your environment, so that I can reproduce the Defect to analyze it.
- How the refund will be processed,
- Your refund request will be acknowledged within three business days, regardless of the response.
- Acceptance for refund will be approved and notified to you.
- Once the refund claim is accepted, it may take a maximum of three business days to initiate the refund payment.
- The refund will be paid back through the same payment mode using which you made that particular purchase.
Defect – Definition and Terms
The term defect may seem obvious but it varies largely based on the context. Coming up with a general term for defect is tedious. To define a framework and understanding between us, we define defect as “a condition which does not meet a requirement as stated in Product description page”. It is an error that causes the Product to malfunction and produce incorrect results.
Patches for a defect fix or a new release of the complete Product will be delivered to you.